Sunday, September 27, 2015

Heather Hatch, From the Heart of an Angel?

“For Him”:  With an opening acoustic guitar I feel like I am walking down a dirt road with all possibilities open. The notes ring like freedom in my mind which make me feel highly optimistic. Like angels coming down to earth a chorus of sweet female voices sooth my ears. With a longing to feel at home in the love of another, this track will wrap you like a warm blanket on a cold winter day. Heather has created a song that has no undoubtedly poured directly from her soul. Baring all that she has for the world to see without excess of electronic studio wizardry takes an immense amount of courage. Her heart shines like the sun and provides a light to any lost in the land of passion. I would recommend this track to those that like Pop, Folk, Americana and Country. “For Him” has true crossover appeal. It will be hard to refuse the urge to listen again and again, and to wish that this song was written for you. 

Website: www.lsdminc.com


Michael 
Music Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment